Hello there, something slightly different coming to you today. This past week Emily at That Autumn Girl nominated me to answer 11 questions in the Liebster award tag as a way to get to know other new bloggers. I think this is a really great idea because, as we all know, starting out as a blogger isn’t easy!
The rules of this tag are:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them!
QUESTIONS FROM EMILY
- Where in the world do you want to travel to? I cannot lie, I have a really really big desire to go to Disneyworld but I also would love to go to Iceland to experience its unbelievable natural hot springs and (hopefully) see the northern lights!
- What is your favourite book? My favourite book is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It has a very nostalgic meaning to me and I just think it has a great message behind it
- What are some goals you have? I’m going into my final year at uni so I want to achieve at least a 2:1. I want to stay motivated to carry on with my bullet journal and my blog into 2018 and beyond. A very unrealistic goal I have (probably more of a dream) is to go to the Tony awards one day (it just looks so fun!)
- What is the reason why you started blogging? I have always looked in on the blogging community from a distance but never thought I’d be a good/interesting enough writer to be a part of it but this year I plucked up the courage to get involved! I also am one of those people that needs to be occupied 24/7 and blogging felt like a greta way to keep busy.
- What is or was your favourite subject in school? I’ve always been an arty person but strangely enough my favourite subject at school used to be maths (until I got to A levels that is then it pretty much became a new language)
- What is your favourite song at the moment? My current favourite song is Candle by All Our Exes Live in Texas.
- Do you have any pets? I was lucky enough to grow up with a gorgeous black Labrador who sadly passed away earlier this year but now I am saving up to get myself a little corgi puppy as soon as I can!
- Do you have any other hobbies? If I’m not blogging then I’m designing something and if I’m not doing that then I’m probably eating or sleeping (most likely eating)
- What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? (I love breakfast food omg) my dream breakfast is a lemon and sugar pancake but you can never go wrong with a good bowl of cereal as long as it comes with a cup of tea.
- What is your favourite color? Probably pink because I think it’s beautiful whether it’s pastel, muted or neon bright.
- If you had to have 3 celebrities to dinner who would they be?
- What song do you know all the lyrics to?
- Where in the world would you like to live?
- What do you want to achieve from blogging?
- What’s been the best day of your life so far?
- 3 things that make you smile
- Whats your favourite animal?
- What’s your favourite Disney film?
- How would you describe your style of blog?
- What is your favourite quote?
- If you had to pick one…book or film?
To answer these questions I tag: (even though they aren’t all strictly under 200 followers I still wanted to include them)
- Alicia at UnderBeautyS
- Gabriella at Lvdgabriella
- Emily at estaylorblog
- Lauren at HotOffTheGloss
- Bold Naivete at Bold_naivete
- Waldorf Dreams at waldorf_Dreams
- Honey & Bea at honeyandbea
- Kate at oh_kaeblog
- Mia at mmessylife
- Becky at BeckyRichBlog
- Rumaanah at ruminvtes
But please feel free to answer them yourself! I would love to read your answers so leave your blog post below 🙂 I am so glad I decided to start blogging because I have never felt so welcomed into any community before!
Go and grab another cuppa on me, Em x